|BJP President Amit shah addressing Dumurjola meeting WB
1) Mamata Ji promised 'Parivartan' but nothing changed during her government.
2) Bengal was once the center of freedom struggle. Bombs were made and charged against the colonial Britishers for Nationalist cause. Now bomb making is being carried to promote terrorism and anti-national organisations. TMC activists are found aiding these elements.
3) Once the hub of industries, West Bengal's sole industry now is chit-fund and the CM is the leader of these crooks.
4) Bangladeshi refugees who fled that country to save their Dharma are being accorded full support by the Central govt. Smooth residentship is accorded to them and further steps will be taken to ease citizenship.
5) On the other hand, BJP when gets the chance to govern WB will take tough stand to stop illegal infiltration.
6) While the BJP central government is working for Farmers, Labours, Poor & all classes for all round development.
7) BJP has brought policy oriented change in the country.
Points Sent by : Krishanu Mitra, Spokesperson & Media In-charge, BJP - West Bengal